Crossed Over has one passionate aim - to take the gospel of Jesus Christ to children throughout the world. We do this primarily through story and adventure in books and other media, which lead children to explore the Bible, and through developing teaching materials linked to the books for use in churches, schools and children’s clubs.
Jesus said; "Let the little children come to me. Don't stop them, because the
kingdom of God belongs to people who are like these children. I tell you the truth, you must accept
the kingdom of God as if you were a child, or you will never enter it."
Luke chapter 18 verses 16 & 17
Go to www.blazing-glory.com to see all the resources we've made available for free!
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God - fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God's image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- The incarnation of God's eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ - born of the Virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers - given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
Our trustees are:
- Daniella Askew
- Karen Davies
- Neil & Lisa Moore
Sadly Steve Davies passed away in February 2013. He will be greatly missed but blessed as he is now in Blazing Glory.
Blazing Glory is a series of resources and materials. Go to: www.blazing-glory.com to see what's currently available. We will be launching the full Blazing Glory website, with all new resources, in Spring 2015.